After some finagling, I managed to complete the 2017 Errandonnee. I did rides in all nine categories:
- Personal Care: 2
- Personal Business (could also be Non-store errand): 1
- You carried WHAT on your bike (or back): 1
- Arts and Entertainment: 1
- Non-Store Errand: 1
- Social Call (includes restaurants, coffee, and other social activities): 1
- Work or Volunteering: 2
- Store (includes bike shop, running store, grocery store, etc. You know, a store.) 2
- Wild Card (surprise me!): 1
I blew past the 30 mile requirement after my third errand (a 29 1/2 mile ride to work). Here are the links.
And most importantly, I survived.